Online Coaching Available
Are you interested in working with me remotely? If so, read on! :)
There is a four step process:
- An Online Consultation (phone or video call)
- Online Movement Assessment (if necessary)
- Delivery of an Exercise Program
- Re-Assessing Progress / Plan
The first step involves covering where you are currently with your physical development, then setting new goals to attain, along with creating a plan that will take you towards that destination.
Ideally, at the very least you’d have these qualities:
- Informal understanding of weight training techniques and terminology.
- Can commit to 3 months or more (90+ days) of exercise program design.
- Have an active gym membership or home gym equipment including a variety of equipment.
- A commitment to yourself for making change.
What Do I Receive With Online Coaching?
Remote coaching will consist of the following:
- Individual dynamic warm-up based on mobility & stability exercises.
- Access to private database of a high quality exercise index.
- Weekly/Monthly program design based on your specific goals.
- Digital support from a private forum where you can post videos of technique for critique and feedback
- Weekly Video/Phone Calls to discuss questions and short to long term goals.
Please fill out the bottom contact form with the subject Online Coaching to make sure I receive your emails.
Results are not guaranteed.
Interested in working with me? Fill this out!
In-Person Coaching (Boston, MA)
Interested in training in-person? Here is a three step process:
- An online or phone call consultation (to expedite the training process when we meet in person)
- Movement assessment in-person (with appropriate PPE)
- Training towards your goals of strength, speed, and power, and/or sports specific skills
What Do I Receive With In-Person Coaching?
Individuals may enjoy in-person coaching more-so than virtual or digital coaching and appointments. With this being said, these are the benefits of in-person coaching:
- Greater attention to detail in coaching exercises, cueing, and more rapid feedback to deliver greater results
- Better ability to identify compensatory movement patterns
- FR and/or PRI modalities to help assist with movement patterning
Please fill out the bottom contact form with the subject In-Person Coaching to make sure I receive your emails.